1. Taiyaki – Taiyaki is a Japanese fish-shaped cake. The most common filling is red bean paste that is made from sweetened azuki beans. Other common fillings may be custard, chocolate, cheese, or sweet potato.
2. Okonomiyaki – Okonomiyaki is a Japanese savoury pancake containing a variety of ingredients.
3. Tornado Potato – spiral-cut potato.
4. Yakisoba – fried buckwheat.
5. Baby Castella – a popular Japanese sponge cake made of sugar, flour, eggs, and starch syrup sold on different japanese restaurant / stalls
Watch amazing cooking skills and street food around the world, street food is ready-to-eat food or drink sold by a hawker, or vendor, in a street or other public place, such as at a market or fair.
Street Food World offers food from Japan Vietnam Thailand India Indonesia Taiwan South Korea Mexico Turkey Germany London China and a lot more.