Watch this video to find out how to make this recipe. Click to subscribe for more recipe.
CHICKEN A LA KIEV
2 boneless chicken breasts
Oil for deep-frying
1 cup butter
1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
1-2 fresh thyme sprigs
2-3 fresh oregano sprigs
1 tablespoon chopped garlic
Salt to taste
Crushed black peppercorns to taste
½ cup refined flour
½ cup breadcrumbs
1. Heat sufficient oil in a pan.
2. Combine butter, parsley, torn thyme sprigs, torn oregano sprigs and garlic in a bowl and mix well.
3. Slit the chicken breasts and open it.
4. Fill a piping bag with the prepared butter mixture.
5. Sprinkle some salt and crushed peppercorns over the slit chicken breasts. Pipe out the butter mixture in the centre of chicken and roll tightly to seal the edges. Transfer onto a plate and refrigerate for 5 minutes.
6. Take refined flour and breadcrumbs on 2 different plates. Break eggs in a bowl and whisk well.
7. Coat the prepared chicken with refined flour, dip in the whisked eggs and coat with the breadcrumbs. Repeat the process once more, place the chicken on a plate and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
8. Deep-fry prepared chicken in hot oil till golden and crisp. Drain on absorbent paper.
9. Serve hot.
Preparation Time: 40-45 minutes
Cooking Time: 8-10 minutes
Click to Subscribe: http://bit.ly/1h0pGXf
Cookware by : http://www.wonderchef.in
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/ChefSanjeevKapoor
Twitter : https://twitter.com/sanjeevkapoor