Chili Mud Crab Recipe Filipino Recipe Video
The Chili Mud Crab Recipe is a delectable seafood dish that will always leave you craving for more. You’ll eat more than your usual serving of rice once you get to taste it click to see more.
- 1 Kilo Mud Crab (Alimango), cut in half
- 3 pieces Red chili, sliced
- 4 tbsp Tomato sauce
- ½ cup sweet chili sauce
- 2 tbsp Hoisin sauce
- 2 tbsp Patis (Fish sauce)
- 2 tbsp Canola cooking oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 thumb sized ginger, minced
- ½ tsp sesame oil
- ¼ cup water
- 4 pcs scallions, thinly sliced crosswise
- Clean and cut the Mud crabs in half.
- Heat a cooking pot and pour the cooking oil
- Add in the pan the garlic, then saute.
- Add the ginger, crushed red pepper and continue sauteing
- Add the Mud crab (Alimango) and cook for 4 minutes
- Add the hoisin sauce,sweet chili sauce, tomato sauce, fish sauce,and sesame oil then mix with the other ingredients
- Pour the water and bring to a boil then simmer until the sauce is thickened.
- Remove from fire and place on a serving dish then garnish with green onions on top.
- Serve hot with steamed rice.