Learn how to make this tasty Filipino Chicken Sandwich Recipe with Coleslaw and Spicy Mayo dressing served on a Pandesal bread roll.
Filipino Chicken Sandwich Recipe Ingredients:
For The Coleslaw and Spicy Mayo Dressing, you will need:
4 cups cabbage, thinly sliced into strips
1/2 small red onion, sliced thinly
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1 tablespoon sriracha sauce
1/2 cup bread and butter pickles, sliced
1 green jalapeno, sliced thinly
1/4 cup pickle juice
1 clove of garlic, minced
For the Breaded Chicken, you will need:
4 ounces of chicken breast fillets
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 tablespoon ground black pepper
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup buttermilk
1 cup vegetable oil for frying
For the Sandwich:
6 pieces of pandesal, cut into halves
2 tablespoons butter, softened
How To Make Filipino Chicken Sandwich Recipe
For The Coleslaw and Spicy Mayo Dressing:
1. In a bowl, combine the cabbage strips, onions, garlic, bread and butter pickles, jalapeno, pickle juice, sriracha sauce, and mayonnaise. Mix well.
2. Cover and chill in the fridge for at least an hour.
For the Breaded Chicken:
1. Combine flour, salt, and ground black pepper. Mix well.
2. Dredge each piece of chicken in the flour mixture, dip in with the buttermilk, then coat it again with flour.
3. In a hot skillet with oil, cook these chicken pieces until golden brown. Turn and cook the other side of the chicken.
4. Transfer to a plate lined with paper towel to remove excess oil.
For the Bread:
1. Spread butter on the cut sides of each pandesal.
2. In a hot skillet, cook pandesal buttered side down until lightly browned and crisp for 1 minute.
Filipino Chicken Sandwich Assembly:
1. Place the battered chicken on the cut bottom layer of the pandesal.
2. Add the coleslaw with spicy mayonnaise dressing.
3. Place the top layer of the pandesal.
Enjoy your sandwich with french fries or onion rings.
Subscribe here: http://bit.ly/pinoymediablog
Check out our other channel! Playtime4Kidz
Adobo sa Gata (Chicken Adobo In Coconut Milk)
Beef Giniling Recipe (Beef, Potatoes, Carrots, Eggs Stew)
Homemade Fresh Lumpia Wrappers
Coconut Macaroons Filipino Style
Pan De Coco Recipe (Filipino Merienda)
Spaghetti Chicken Carbonara (Filipino Style)
Fresh Lumpia Sauce
Ginataang Talong Recipe
Malagkit na Bibingka
Bicol Express Without Bagoong
Giniling Na Baboy
Puto With Cheese
Pork Ribs Adobo with Potatoes
Beef Lumpia Recipe (Filipino Springrolls)
Fruit Salad Recipe Filipino Style
Oven Baked Chicken BBQ Pinoy Style
Pininyahang Manok (Filipino Style Recipe)
Pritong Manok – Filipino Recipe Fried Chicken
Buko Salad (Filipino Style Fruit Salad)
Picadillo Filipino Style
Chicken Arroz Caldo Recipe (Filipino Style)
Nilagang Manok (Chicken and Cabbage Soup)
Filipino Style Congee (Arroz Caldo)
Pandesal Recipe: Easy Grilled Cheese
Adobong Manok Recipe (Chicken Adobo)
Crema de Fruta
Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies (No Eggs)