What is your favorite? A hamburger or a hotdog? Why settle for one when you can have both!!! Learn how to make this Hamburger Hot Dog on a Homemade Pandesal Bun.
Hamburger Hot Dog on a Homemade Pandesal Bun Ingredients:
1/2 pound of ground beef, shaped into patties
4 pieces of hotdog sausages, halved
4 pieces of pandesal, halved
1 large onion, sliced into rings
1/2 block of Cheddar cheese, sliced
1 cup of sauerkraut, drained
2 tablespoons butter
3 tablespoons ketchup
3 tablespoons mayonnaise
3 tablespoons mustard
How To Make Hamburger Hot Dog on a Homemade Pandesal Bun:
1. Spread butter on the sliced side of each pandesal then cook on a hot skillet until light brown. Set aside.
2. Then cook the burger patties on the hot skillet. Season with salt and pepper. Cook until brown on each side.
3. Spread mayonnaise and ketchup on each pandesal. Add the mustard on the top part and onion rings on the bottom part.
4. Turn and cook the other side of the patties. Place 2 slices of Cheddar cheese on each patty. Cover and cook until the cheese melts. Place burger patties on the bottom part of each pandesal.
5. Cook the sausages until brown on each side. Turn and cook the other side and then place 2 slices of Cheddar on 2 slices of sausages.
6. Place sausages on top of each burger, add sauerkraut then place the top part of each pandesal.
Serve and enjoy with french fries or coleslaw on the side.
Subscribe here: http://bit.ly/pinoymediablog
Check out our other channel! Playtime4Kidz
Adobo sa Gata (Chicken Adobo In Coconut Milk)
Beef Giniling Recipe (Beef, Potatoes, Carrots, Eggs Stew)
Homemade Fresh Lumpia Wrappers
Coconut Macaroons Filipino Style
Pan De Coco Recipe (Filipino Merienda)
Spaghetti Chicken Carbonara (Filipino Style)
Fresh Lumpia Sauce
Ginataang Talong Recipe
Malagkit na Bibingka
Bicol Express Without Bagoong
Giniling Na Baboy
Puto With Cheese
Pork Ribs Adobo with Potatoes
Beef Lumpia Recipe (Filipino Springrolls)
Fruit Salad Recipe Filipino Style
Oven Baked Chicken BBQ Pinoy Style
Pininyahang Manok (Filipino Style Recipe)
Pritong Manok – Filipino Recipe Fried Chicken
Buko Salad (Filipino Style Fruit Salad)
Picadillo Filipino Style
Chicken Arroz Caldo Recipe (Filipino Style)
Nilagang Manok (Chicken and Cabbage Soup)
Filipino Style Congee (Arroz Caldo)
Pandesal Recipe: Easy Grilled Cheese
Adobong Manok Recipe (Chicken Adobo)
Crema de Fruta
Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies (No Eggs)