Maja Blanca Filipino Dessert Recipe Video
Learn how to make this very simple and easy dessert Maja Blanca Recipe which is made out of rice flour, cornstarch, and coconut milk cooked until thick and creamy.
Maja Blanca Recipe Ingredients:
3 cups coconut milk
1 cup rice flour
1/2 cup cornstarch
1 cup white sugar
1/2 cup coconut cream
1/2 cup coconut flakes
1/3 cup corn kernel
1 teaspoon latik (optional)
How To Make Maja Blanca Recipe:
1. Apply a thin layer of coconut oil on a rectangular dish. Set aside.
2. In a saucepan, add coconut milk and bring to a boil.
3. Add the rice flour and coconut cream. Stir over low heat.
4. Add the corn kernels, coconut flakes, cornstarch, and sugar. Mix well until the mixture thickens.
5. Pour the mixture on a rectangular dish. Sprinkle latik over the Maja Blanca.
Allow Maja Blanca to set and cool. Cut into slices before serving.