Please subscribe for more videos.
Make these delicious Steamed Milk Cupcakes as healthy snacks or sweet treats for your little kids at the comfort of your own homes.
Steamed Milk Cupcakes Ingredients:
2/3 cup all-purpose flour
2 large eggs
1/3 cup white sugar
1/3 cup milk
1/3 cup condensed milk
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
2 teaspoons baking powder
How To Make Steamed Milk Cupcakes:
1. In a bowl, combine the all-purpose flour, white sugar, baking powder, milk, condensed milk, and vegetable oil. Mix well.
2. Add the eggs. Blend well with the rest of the ingredients.
3. Place cupcake molds inside the steamer. Brush each cupcake mold with vegetable oil or butter.
4. Pour the mixture in each mold. Place steamer in a pot with boiling water. Steam for 15 minutes.
5. Remove Steamed Milk Cupcakes from heat and then cool off before serving.
Yield: 6 large cupcakes or 12 small cupcakes