I was trying to cook my first ever adobong sitaw at home. (vegan version of the famous filipino food – adobo). And we went to cinema to watch the new Pirates of the Caribbean!
Please subscribe here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKLl…
Blue banana ketchup?
Cooking healthy kaldereta:
The final adobong sitaw recipe I ended up using:
– A bunch of sitaw (or other string beans)
– A can of shitake mushrooms (or fresh if you have)
– 1 tbsp apple cider vinigar
– 1/4 cup soy souce
– 2 tbsp sugar (brown sugar if you have)
– 5 cloves of garlic miced
– some ginger crushed (thumb size)
– black pepper to taste
– 1 tbsp cooking oil
– 3 tbsp water
1. Heat up the oil and fry the garlic and the ginger for 1 min.
2. Add the mushroom and fry it for an other 3-4 mins.
3. Add the string beans.
4. Add the vinigar, soy souce, sugar and black pepper, mix it well.
5. Cover the pan and saute the vegetables, until the string beans become soft and soy souce thickens.
～Hi, I’m Susie Potter I’m originally from Hungary but I’m currently living in the Philippines. Come and follow my journey travelling around in this exciting country, visiting fun places and events!
I’m also planning to upload content about other stuff I love such as cosplay, DIYs and a lot more! ～
Canon EOS M3
GoPro Hero 4 Black
☆ More on my blog:
Follow me on social media!
☆ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Susie-Potter-1747762298887452/
☆ Twitter: https://twitter.com/susiepotter93
☆ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/susiepotter93/
☆ Pixel’s Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/tinydog_pixel/
Contact me here (business only)
DJ Quads – Into my life
Thanks for watching, see you in my other videos!